February 23, 2011

mug

This is a mug. i made this mug for my Intro to CAD class (solidworks). It was my  homework for last week. Learning to work in 3D is a challenge, but it is good.

Physically i'm worn out, but i feel alive in other ways. God's workings are incredible. Josh's message at missio was wonderful Sunday. I look forward to the messages ahead.

some words that capture snippets of my week...

"daily put on the full armor of God, in this way we will be able to resist the enemy, for we are not fighting against flesh & blood. stand your ground. stay alert & persistant in your prayers for believers everywhere." ephesians 6

- as we sang a crimson drop fell from the small plastic cup

- my Valentine will be receiving his card before the week is out

- quantitative literacy evaluation with frosted blue Russian eyelids

- "marshmallows for roasting...& caroling out in the snow" i am not accustom to roasting marshing mallows in the winter time...but to sit by the water sinking my feet deep into the sand next to a crackling fire sounds divine...it is all wishful thinking as i sit here in 7C with my winter boots & scarf shivering.

i have finally given in, i have started listening to mumford & sons. i can not get their songs out of my head, but i'm quite alright with that...i don't really want them out.


Mumford & Sons - White Blank Page .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

1 comment:

Taylor said...

girl, you have skills! i did something called the handwriting game on my blog today, and i tagged you to do it too, because i'd love to see how you write :)