October 12, 2011

where to begin...?


i have many photos to share. these flowers are from the saturday farmers market on Division.
fall seams to be the time of midlife crisis, i have let the unknown of my future overwhelm me. in contrast with the spring i go through a self reflecting time, slash identity crisis. it's a funny pattern i've noticed. just a heads up i will most likely be putting purple back in my hair once it is a bit longer...which i'm assuming will be around spring time.

i have been working on doing my best, even if it means staying up until 4. we've been talking about how when we do our best work it is honoring to God. this is motivating enough for me, and i have found it so much more fulfilling to do my best.


emergen-C


time to trim the mullet
trim trim trim


1 comment:

Taylor said...

golly, the views from your apartment are magical.