April 9, 2011

tie-dye overload


























i finally did my colorful loads of laundry...it had been months. since most of my choice items are dark i've only been washing my most favorite things. next apt must have an in-unit washer. (currently looking for a 3 bedroom open at end of May).

in doing my laundry i realized how much tie-dye i have accumulated....i went through a 2ish year phase where i loved dyeing things. which is great if you want to work at camp for the rest of your life. but in the city these shirts are a little loud, & rather obnoxious, not until i make a name for myself as a designer am i allowed to be that flamboyant with my atire. at least that's what i'm thinking in my head.

so if you're counting 21 tie-dye shirts in my stack, you're wrong. there are 22...i think i'll make them into a blanket. one resembling this one i made for ryan last year on his birthday... yes i think that would be the best idea in this situation. maybe i'll keep one or two for sleeping in.

i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

xoxox

No comments: