June 15, 2011

the only warm weekend from this cold summer


i was thinking today about why we try to mimic the past. what is it that we like about antiqued photos & 50's dress? or any era of dress for that matter....(besides most of the 90's). are we trying to escape? ...trying to place ourselves at a different point in time? is it just the style of today? i hope metallic futuristic is next!
this is me and my puppy scotch (photo cred: shea), our birthday is coming up! woohoo! these are photos from festival weekend which was the 1st weekend in June. i love visiting GR, i freakin miss my family.
 

the side of our house has turned into a Forest! it's awesome!

Maxly & i went on a walk around town, it was So Green
my first house i ever lived in
this cat snuck up on us, i snapped this before it attacked!
Grand Rapids Arts Festival 2011!
my beautiful sister ali
my tree hat i made at festival, it was my shade for the day.



awesome mixed-media work by Lisa Olsen (photo & wax)

my beautiful sisters




does it hurt a walrus if his tusk breaks off?

desiring for more & getting my fill of Hardcore music & TED talks
live simply, but live radically

No comments: