September 16, 2011

colorado summit worldview conference

i still havent' processed all i was presented at summit, but i wanted to share the images i took around the little quirky town of manitou springs. through the year you'll see me processing what i've been learning piece by piece. to understand a bit of what it was about.... you can see my blog post while i was at summit here 
 this was my room when i got home... since our place flooded while i was gone they boxed up all my things...& i unpacked my place twice this summer.
my broken spectacles.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

brennan it was so wonderful to see you tonight! thank you for coming. these photos are great and i'd love to hear more about your trip. i think i see a face in that first photo of the tree bark. also, did you do tilt shift on some of those photos by the water? i'd love you feedback on some of the photos i'll be posting next week.