September 5, 2011

no constraints.

baby genevieve at saturdays wedding













i said i love wedding days, which is true. but what i'm realizing at 3:30am (michigan time) is that i do not like the day after weddings. i must not have done enough today because my mind is full of wedding ideas. i laid in bed for an hour and a half before i finally got up to try & write it all out of my head. this is when i decided that i need a short engagement, because if my head is full now i can't even imagine how i am going to feel when i am actually planning a wedding. i have never been like this! what the heck...it all started last summer sitting in the bat-cave with ariel. stupidly lovely wedding blogs...putting ideas in my head.

...and now that i have finished editing my blog template it is after 5am and my eyes are heavy. i shall take an outdoor shower and lay in the sun & talk about life with my mother in the morning before i head back to chicago to start off school

adieux adieux

No comments: