January 13, 2012

abundant love

Now that chicago is covered in snow it seams i won't be biking for a while. i tried to bike today, but gave up halfway through my adventures. i'm just so scared of falling. ps i forgot how beautiful trees look with fresh snow on them, it was a wonderland today! Welp, these past few days have been incredible, productivity is rather rewarding. i have so much to share! but also a lot of decisions to make regarding my spring schedule. surrender daily, we were not created to go through life alone. at GC tonight i was reminded that with the ever-present holly spirit all we have to do is rely on Him.  


Green DRINK! my surprise christmas present from my parents was a Blendtec blender. i was hesitant to keep it because i had my own plan for saving up for a super duper blender... SURPRISE it's such a treat, i am so glad i didn't return it! i've been drinking these green drinks with kale apple & whatever kind of frozen fruits i can find. They taste delicious & this awesome blender doesn't even leave kale strings it's amazing! Thank you mom & dad for being so thoughtful, & knowing me better than i know myself. i love you!









No comments: