January 6, 2012

treasure & adore, serve & sacrifice for

the title of this post is not directly linked to the content...it's something else i've been pondering.


now that i've cleared that up here are my thoughts for the night; even though Edith [my hamster] and i are not really friends i am thankful for her company in this cold basement apt. [for the record no one told us not to get a basement apartment, until after we moved in. let this be your Warning, do not move into a basement apt....flooding, No sun, bugs...] anyways, with my roommates gone it's comforting to hear her scurrying around in her cage as i fall asleep.
yet falling asleep has proven to take hours lately. my mind will not shut down & is consumed with trying to figure out what i'm doing with my life. i have all of these passions & interests but for whatever reason it's nearly imposible to get myself out of bed... unless it's for a bike ride or ballet class.

i've been contemplating taking a semester off, but school starts next week & i don't have a plan of what i would be doing otherwise so i think that means i have to go to school. i've just been letting things overwhelm me.





No comments: