March 26, 2012

anthro update

spring break procrastination i can't believe it's already spring break, i'm finally getting enough sleep everynight...

but i feel like i could just stay asleep this entire week. i'm finally posting an anthropologie update! it's been far too long.
these images are from a month ago. i'm planning on bringing my camera in tomorrow & then to the teaching artist after school program
to show a bit of what we're up to. there has been so many changes to the store since i last shot. we've been doing a lot of painting & building!
this little textured wall piece you'll see was a fun little project, compared to the massive living wall that we created at the michigan ave & chicago space.
my mom was trying to get me to come home this week but i didn't want to take time away from my other commitments... now i'm regretting it a bit.
i miss my family right now. i need to be better about writing them letters. im going to try and make that a priority this week.








1 comment:

Rachel A. Huebner said...

bren! are you seriously interning at anthro? I am so jealous! way to go!!