January 12, 2011

a glimpse into a christmas morning

(due to my inability of dairy consumption at present moment; reference "merry after christmas" blog post)
recent indulgences: lemon & raspberry sorbet (whole foods) and vegan cupcakes & cake slices

besides the fact that i am sick and want to sleep all day....without a schedule it is difficult to go to sleep at night, not to mention alone. when i was home over break i shared a twin bed with my sister shea. yes we were like a couple sardines but it was comforting. now that i am back in chicago and ariel and i have pushed our beds together i have grown accustom to rolling-over and bidding a friend a goodnights rest. but alas ariel is not home tonight and i will fall asleep alone....for some reason i am dreading shutting my eyes and turning in for the night, even though i am rather sleepy. it may have to do with the fear of being woken up with a bunny on my back (thats what happened this morning). it actually wasn't really that scary (i just thought it was the kezekiel cat that lived with us last year, and that's what scarred me). thankfully the new hamster babies are much quieter at night than i would have expected. (this circumstance was a crazy surprise that i will be explaining later in the week... approximately on sunday or monday (that will be when i am able to clean the cage for the first time! since then the babies will be two weeks old).

wow so much has happened! i have so  much to update on...
but for now i will end with a tribute to my 2o1o christmas morning (due to the fact that the faces of my family warm my soul, for i miss them dearly).
tradition of green eggs and ham 

matching pj's









after posting the images i realized i only documented my family & food...which are a few of my favorite things....do doot do do doot do doooo dooot do dooo.....along with the chicago snowflakes today that stayed on my nose and eyelashes....thankfully i wore my glasses out today so i wasn't blinded by the heaps falling from the sky!

xoxo

No comments: