January 20, 2011

still missing my family dearly

this week i went grocery shopping and spent nearly all of my whole foods gift card, not intentionally...my new food plan is just rather pricy. but it's what i need to do to take better care of my intestines and get them back into tip top shape.
i read through a great nutrition book with an employee there and we grabbed some yeast fighting bark tea as well as some raw cacao nibs and a gallon of aloe juice. Raw veggies and nuts are key, and my sugar and dairy is limited...which i have found lately to be more difficult than i could have ever imagined...mostly with the sugar.
i have come to realize that sugar has really been my main source of substance....which really isn't substance at all...which ryan has been telling me all along...

so pray for discipline, that i may fight my sugar wantings. i need to take care of myself in order to best serve my maker. i do believe in my mothers saying, "everything in moderation", & even though i thought i was living by her advice, i have come to accept that i regularly overindulged regarding to my sugar consumption. and in order for the excess yeast in my intestines to go away i must be cut off from the sugar for a while.....

school begins monday. i am not prepared. here are some MORE images from the beach box
...our escape place




















2 comments:

shea717 said...

hi brennan..its shea..ur lil sister
i hope u havent forgotten about me
i really like your website.
i love it.
:)
k bye.
ps.
write me back.

brennan marie said...

: ) thanks shea, you are great! i should have the little hamster photos up soon!