January 12, 2011

merry after christmas

this post is way past due! as are the others to follow

a briefing: this post is to inform you about my life, as well as to promote a holistic lifestyle.

i would like to start this post by encouraging those who see a dermatologist to start seeing a holistic care provider. a dermatologist in Chicago told me i had rosacea, he prescribed me meds and said the face condition was chronic and that he basically knew nothing about it. when i went home for a christmas celebration i went to see my chiropractor, and guess what?! due to stress...and a relatively sugar based diet, i have excess yeast in my intestines, and that is why my face has been freaking out!

i am taking supplements that aid in digestion and cleansing as well as using Facial Freedom with an added jojoba oil & camomile + aloe moisturizer. the redness is gone! and my face is healing so nicely. i'm also temporarily off of dairy, which is difficult around the holidays...man no eggnog or whipping cream for me... but i'm just thankful that i know what's going on and that it's a simple fix...with a bit of a diet change. thankfully with Ryan moving to the city he'll be motivating me to exercise more which will help in my overall wellness. he wrote me up a sweet program that i can't wait to tryout.

here is a glimpse of my christmas watch! it helps keep me in the present state of mind.
i love it. thank you mom & dad



1 comment:

Nicole LaPoint said...

1. BEST WATCH EVERRRR!!!!!
2. Silk has a soy eggnog that is pretty yummy :)